Looking for an easy way to memorize when to hit when playing online or in house Vegas Strip Blackjack? Look no further than below:
- Hit if you have anything lower than 8 regardless of what the dealer has.
- Hit on 9’s and double down if the dealer has a 3, 4 or 5.
- Hit on 12 unless the dealer has a 4, 5 or 6. If dealer has these three cards, then stand as there is a good chance dealer will hit twice and bust.
- Hit on 13-16 unless the dealer has a 2,3,4,5 or 6. Look to above for reasoning why.
- Hit on ace and two, ace and three, ace and four, ace and five and ace and six. If the dealer has a 3,4,5,6, double down.
- Hit on two fours, two threes and two twos. Split if the dealer has a 3,4,5 or 6.